PwC provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for its clients and their stakeholders. More than 327 000 people across 155 countries share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. We are:
- present in Bulgaria since 1992;
- аdvising public and private companies on how to establish their business in our country;
- 250 professionals based in Sofia, including 6 partners, auditors, consultants, tax experts, HR experts and others, who are focused on providing you with innovative advice and solutions for your specific business.
PwC Bulgaria aims to be recognised as the country’s leading professional services firm by bringing real value to our clients, investing in our people and supporting our local communities.
Our client base includes various business companies and spheres – multinational companies, public sector organizations, private companies, producers, family businesses and others. Using our professional and technical expertise, we help our clients find effective solutions.
Have lunch with…
Jock Nunan – Country Managing Partner & Assurance Services Leader at PwC Bulgaria
Jock Nunan has more than 30 years of experience in Audit and Assurance. He is:
- Graduate of University of Melbourne, Bachelor of Commerce
- Member of the Australian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Proven leader focused on people development and growth
Jock has extensive experience working with clients from different industries, initially in Australia, followed by 2 years in London.
For the past 25 years, Jock has been leading a number of audits and transaction support projects of multinational and local clients in Central and Eastern Europe, including Ukraine, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
At PwC Bulgaria, he leads a team of over 150 audit and finance professionals, helping them grow and perform better every day. He successfully inspires his team to deliver bold ideas and solutions which are human-led and tech-powered and make a difference. “Workforce of the Future” is the latest project he is leading in the Assurance department.
Jock makes the most of Bulgaria’s excellent climate to play golf and tennis each week, in addition to the occasional visit to the mountains.